*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* 12 Hour Evening Shift *Description:* *Trinity Health Of New England* is looking for an experienced *Registered Nurse Emergency Department Part Time *to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators at *Johnson Memorial Hospital*. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
* Part Time, 24 Hours Weeks, 12 Hour Shift, 11am-11pm
* Every other weekend and every other holiday
*You Will Be Responsible For*:
* *Exceptional Patient Care*: Utilizes the nursing process and collaborates with the other health care disciplines to deliver holistic patient care to patients of all ages.
* *Excellent Analyst*: Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation.
* *Continued Professional Growth: *Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Evaluates one's own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations. Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of students, peers and colleagues.
* *Demonstrates Clinical Competency:* Adheres to established standards of practice and regulations while performing treatments and procedures.
* *Education*: Graduate of an accredited college or university affiliated nursing program. BSN graduate preferred.
* *Licensure*: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Connecticut.
* *Certification*: BLS required. ACLS preferred. PALS and/or NRP preferred. National certification in area of specialty preferred.
*About Trinity Health Of New England:*
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
*Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.*
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.