The Department of Dermatology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join our practice in State College, PA
- Appointment will be at the Assistant orAssociate Professor level
- Join a growing and busy academic practice
- Large primary care referral base
- Highly collaborative culture Faculty rank commensurate with experience Competitive salary and generous benefits
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BE/BC Dermatology
- A strong commitment to patient care and education
- Research interests not required
- State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system.
- State College is more than just a quintessential college town It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants.
- State College Area School District ranks in the top 100 school districts in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as “Happy Valley.”
Penn State Health:
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- More than 2,450 physicians and direct care providers at
- 225 outpatient locations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Amber Winters, MBA
Penn State Health Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspective and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.