RWJBarnabas Health Is Seeking A Clinical Director of Oral Surgery for Jersey City Medical Center!
RWJBarnabas Health, the largest integrated healthcare system in New Jersey, is seeking a Clinical Director of Oral Surgery for part time employment at Jersey City Medical Center, located in Jersey City!
The position involves clinical oversight of the OMS section, didactic/clinical teaching and oversight of residents, and active involvement in treating patients -including those with traumatic injuries. There is also an opportunity for career advancement in this role.
- Graduate of a CODA approved dental school
- Successfully completed a CODA approved OMS residency
- Board certified or an active candidate for board certification
- Possess or qualified to obtain a NJ Dental License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to the highest ethical and professional standard
The position is a salaried position which includes full benefits including health, life, disability and malpractice insurance, 401k/retirement, plus PTO and added time off for CME.
If you are interested in applying, please email Meghan.Ryan@rwjbh.org or call 862-233-5930.