Award-winning Lankenau Medical Center, located on Philadelphia's Main Line, seeks an OB/GYN Residency Program Director. This pivotal role includes 50% non-clinical responsibilities supporting the residency program and 10% research responsibilities (which can be negotiated by non-research-oriented candidates). Join Main Line Health to place your mark and shape the future of OB/GYN education by contributing to the development of our highly-regarded, outstanding program.
· Enjoy an attractive location in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, known for its affluence and high quality of life, while caring for a diverse group of patients from West Philadelphia and the Philadelphia suburbs
· Oversee and put your mark on one of the top 50 OB/GYN programs in the country, providing a leadership opportunity that can make a significant impact on medical education
· Lead a residency program with a strong track record of producing high-performing OB/GYNs who often choose to stay as attending physicians
· Join a comprehensive healthcare system that provides a wide range of general OB/GYN services and encompasses several sub-specialties within the field, such as Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), and Urogynecology (Uro Gyn)
· Lankenau is the No. 3 ranked hospital in the Philadelphia area in the 2023-2024 US News Best Hospital rankings
Wynnewood, PA, is a charming and sought-after Philadelphia suburb along the Philadelphia Main Line. Just minutes from Center City, Philadelphia, this idyllic area offers historical significance, natural beauty, safety, a vibrant community, and the highest-rated school system in the region. Enjoy a family-friendly environment with a thriving cultural scene and excellent educational opportunities.
· The area boasts several green spaces that offer a range of outdoor activities for park-goers
· It has a peaceful and scenic suburban environment, making it an ideal location for families and individuals who appreciate a tranquil atmosphere
· The neighborhoods showcase classic colonial and Federal-style homes with beautiful stonework, colorful shutters, and long meandering sidewalks throughout the blocks
· Proximity to Philadelphia, which offers cultural amenities, fine dining, legendary sports teams, and top entertainment options