Job DetailsJob Location
: Philadelphia, PA - Philadelphia, PA Position Type
: Full Time Salary Range
Curana Health is a provider-led
, primary and post acute organization focused on senior living communities and senior living residents. We are committed to redefining and improving how health care is delivered in senior living communities to ensure residents get outstanding care and clinicians are able to practice in a highly fulfilling and rewarding environment.What we can offer you:
We are passionate about using data and quality metrics to provide high quality care that prioritizes and preserves autonomy for the patients we serve. We are a value-driven organization that offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, flexible scheduling, and so much more.Be a part of something bigger
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for seniors? Join us and become part of a team of people whose mission is to improve the health, happiness and dignity of senior living residents! We are a compassionate primary and post-acute care organization serving seniors in assisted living, life plan communities, independent living, skilled nursing, and long-term care facilities across the United states.SUMMARY
The primary purpose of the facility-based APP is to administer Provider-level direct patient care services within the Post-Acute Care setting.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct clinical interventional and episodic direct care visits, and appropriate re-evaluation of care visits.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and treatment of chronic, co-morbid illnesses, as medically appropriate
- Evaluate/treat residents for changes in condition.
- Review medications, orders, and diagnostic tests, and respond to clinical abnormalities appropriately for all patients under their care, as allowed and/or requested by collaborating physicians.
- Coordinate care with collaborating physicians as indicated for overall medical management.
- Conduct Annual Wellness Visits on all long-term Nursing Facility residents and may perform Annual History and Physicals as requested by Facilities.
- Assist with facility-wide illnesses, where appropriate collaborations exist.
- Coordinate care with other disciplines, such as Therapists, Specialists, and Social Workers.
- Maintain communication with families/attend family conferences when possible.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in state of operations & current board certification in your field
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant Studies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess traits of punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to function within a team.
Curana Health is dedicated to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We affirm, in policy and practice, our commitment to diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable or state law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
The EEO policy applies to all personnel matters as outlined in our company policy including recruitment, hiring, transfers, and general treatment during employment.
*The company is unable to provide sponsorship for a visa at this time (H1B or otherwise).