Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA)
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), is a nationally recognized, award-winning public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, a dedicated psychiatric inpatient facility, and two full service hospitals. As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample teaching opportunities with medical students and residents.
CHA is currently recruiting a full time Urologist to join our existing department of three MDs and one physician assistant.
- Academic appointment at HMS available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Call is 1:4 with 24-hour consult/phone triage and inpatient coverage provided by our urology PA and in-house surgical residents
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Research opportunities available
- CHA’s patient population provides a unique opportunity to make healthcare accessible to all members of our diverse, local communities while helping to mitigate health disparities
- Salary commensurate with experience
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and a commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population.
To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email Kasie Marchini at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.