- Location: Dallas, TX
- Duration: 13+ Weeks
- Shift: 11pm - 7:30am
Our client is seeking a Radiology Technologist to effectively provide radiology services - if this is you, apply today!
For this position, you must:
- Must be a graduate of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited Radiology Program.
- Must have American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
- Must have a Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS)
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion card from one of the following: American Heart Association or American Red Cross or Military Training Network.
- Must be proficient with Epic (Radiant) and GE digital portables.
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Radiologic equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.