Inspire health. Serve with compassion.
Be the difference.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, currently seeks BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our growing psychiatry department. The department is expanding our clinical, education, and research missions and is seeking candidates in all specialties. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work within our specialty outpatient clinics and/or programs, and work across disciplines with other departments. Ideal candidates will have an interest in teaching and be eligible for faculty appointment at University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville, located on Prisma Health’s Greenville Memorial Medical Campus.
- Candidate must be fellowship-trained and BE/BC in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Experience in an outpatient mental health setting, including telepsychiatry services
- Monday - Friday Outpatient with 1:7 weekend inpatient coverage
- Academic faculty position working with fellows, residents and medical students
- Competitive compensation
- Rich benefits package including relocation, malpractice, health and dental insurance
- CME allowance
- Faculty appointment with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina.
For more information, contact :